Sunday 2 June 2013

My First Time...

Blogging, that is.

When is a good time to start blogging you ask? I would say about three years after you originally made your blog page, when you've just finished university and have absolutely nothing going on in your life. Right?

I'm just about to graduate from the University of Reading, after three years of studying English Literature, and as my main interests include travelling, having a drink or two with friends and lusting over things I cannot afford, I imagine this blog will be largely about that...
So this is me!

g

See how nice I look? This is not an accurate description of me in the last couple of weeks. This is more how I have looked since my last exam...


They can't all be winners...

However I have made a resolution to look less like this in future, in the hope that someone may eventually hire me, and allow me to live in London, drinking cocktails (responsibly?) and taking spontaneous weekend holidays. Which is incidentally what I did last weekend...


No comments:

Post a Comment